Friday 10 June 2016

Why I'm doing this!

I'm 43 years old and live in Leicestershire with my family, my daughter is 9 and my son is 3. I'm currently off work and one day,  when complaining about being bored, my best friend told me to write a book. I laughed at the idea, but it kept coming back to me and I thought "why not?".  Having no idea where to start I turned to my ever handy phone and Google. There were lots of sites to submit short stories to etc., all providing links to add to your blog. Hmmmm.... a blog. I didn't have one. I didn't know how to get one. I didn't know how to use one and I still don't! And so it was back to Google I went again! I have now, somehow, managed to create this! What I'm supposed to do with it now I have no idea! I guess I'm just going to have to play it by ear and see what happens! If anyone ever actually reads this, any tips would be greatly appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment