Monday 27 June 2016

Renewed energy and hopefully a bit of fizz!

Well after suffering a bug and the elections, I missed swimming completely last week.

This week I'm making a renewed effort! I even contemplated trying the gym out before swimming, then I made myself a cup of coffee, sat down and gave myself a good talking to for even thinking of such a thing!!  Needless to say, I've only made it in time for swimming!

However, this is after a trip to the local health shop in search of essential oils and Wilkos home brewing section for some citric acid (although at that point the wine making kit was looking more tempting!!).  Let me explain.  A few weeks ago I introduced the kids to the world of bath bombs. What a mistake - they love them!! Of course they do, who wouldn't?!  They also cost a bomb (another reason for their name maybe!).  After the  disappointment on their faces when I said these were treats and not for every bath time, I decided to see how hard they are to make.  If I believe the numerous 'easy' recipes, it should be a doddle!! Hence the purchase of the above to give it a go!

This is a great activity for kids, apparently, although I think I should definitely check it out first in case a) I manage to blow myself, the house, or both up (I have a strong feeling that me and anything with the word bomb in it is destined for disaster!); or b) it turns out to be far too much fun for kids!

Watch this space..................

No comments:

Post a Comment