Tuesday 26 July 2016

Early to bed and early to rise makes a (wo)man healthy, wealthy and wise.....

Or maybe it could change to late to bed and early to rise just isn't a good idea.....


Hmmm..... well i wasn't exactly early to bed but I was early to rise (for me at least!) but I don't feel healthier, wealthier or wiser!!  In fact most of the first hour I was out of bed was spent talking to myself, I must be mad....I should still be in bed......what am I doing?

I was actually up late because I was googling trailer lid locks - exciting stuff huh?! (although I did find just the thing we want so that was nice!)

I got up at 6.30 am because of my new swimming plan.  Although in reality I was half out of bed anyway due to Billy coming in at 4.00 am and practically kicking me out!  Now the kids are on holiday I've decided to get to swimming for 7.00, swim 1/2 km, then get back home for 8.30 in time for the other half to go to work.  I did my 40 lengths in about 50 minutes and it was actually very successful - for me anyway!  Apparently Billy wasn't so pleased to wake up and find me missing!  Bless him, I'm sure he'll get used to it!  How long this early morning swimming regime will last for though is anyone's guess.  Yes I'm feeling all smug and pleased with myself now but, in a couple of weeks time (who am I kidding?!  more like a couple of days time!!), I will probably have had enough of it and will be looking for night-time swimming sessions instead!

I never was a morning person!

Image result for swimming gif


No comments:

Post a Comment