Wednesday 27 July 2016

A bit of retail therapy

Now, most of you might see a trip to B & Q as more of a chore than an exciting trip, but then again I'm not exactly normal!!!

With the help of my dad, his roof bars and ladders, we went on a spree to B & Q to get all (or at least most) of the necessary stuff needed for us to build our trailer.  I was, possibly, overexcited about all my little pots of paint, and particularly my nice 'rounded' paint brushes!

After much browsing of the paints for the two main colours I needed  (making us late back for lunch) we left without my getting either of those!  Never mind, that just means more fun shopping to come!

I was very enthusiastic to show my poor partner all our goodies when he got home from work, he seemed more pensive by the amount of work involved than all my products though!  I have also been warned (several times - slightly unneccesary!)  that there's a lot of prepping and stuff to do, blah blah blah, before I can get any of my paint pots open though.

Maybe if I 'help' with the all prepping etc. it will speed things up to the painting bit......!

No comments:

Post a Comment