Sunday 12 February 2017

Bad Mummy!!

What can I say?
I don't think it would have mattered what I did today,  the kids were going to hate me anyway!
I made them get dressed.
I made them have breakfast.
I let them watch what they wanted on the telly.
I let Billy empty toys all over the room I'd just tidied.
I made Faye put her clothes away (Ok, ok,  I'll give her that one!)
I made them have lunch.
I let them have chocolates /sweets.
I let Faye go on the computer.
But then,  if all of that wasn't enough, of all the wicked and evil things to do.......
I DARED TO WASH BLANKIE!!! 
Both of them actually.
They were filthy and disgusting!  But they got washed and then came out of the dryer all nice and fluffy, clean and warm. 
I gave them to Billy,  who promptly sniffed one and started crying,  shouting "it smells horrible now!!"  before throwing them on the floor in disgust!
Err....  nooo,  they smelled horrible before, now they smell nice!
I don't know why he's bothered anyway.  A day of dragging it around everywhere and it'll look and smell as bad as it did before it crawled into the washing machine! 
Oh well,  there's just no pleasing some people!!
So that's the end of another day as another Monday rears it's ugly head......

No comments:

Post a Comment