Friday 7 April 2017

Pamper Heaven!

The sky is blue, the sun is shining and I'm looking at it, not from my desk at work, but through the window of the hairdressers!

What a lovely day it's been! It started well with the postman bringing me a box of goods from Skinny Tan (which I can't wait to try. In the daylight. With minimal help to reduce the risk of another Oompa Loompa moment!), dropped everyone at school and did a bit of shopping before going for my first pamper session of the day!

Jay bought me vouchers for a facial and massage at the Beauty Boutique for Christmas and I finally got round to booking in. What can I say?! It was lovely!! It was sooooo relaxing! I was asked what my current skin regime was and I desperately tried to make something up that sounded impressive, or at least plausible, but I failed miserably and ended up mumbling 'make up wipes'. In fairness, if she was appalled, she did a good job of not showing it, then again she'd probably figured I have no 'regime' the minute she saw me! Nevertheless my face was treated to a 'proper' regime of cleansing, toning, exfoliating (which in reality I would never have time to do!) a shoulder, face and head massage and a face mask....... This was followed by an arm and hand massage whilst the mask dried. It was bliss!!

When I finally dragged myself out (I could happily have stayed there all day), Jay came along and had to stop for me to cross the road - perfect timing! We picked up Billy and I dropped them off at Muddy Boots and had a quick tour of the allotment before grabbing a quick shower (at home, not the allotment!) and it was off to church for Faye's school service!  They all did really well and it finished in time for me to get to the hairdressers for pamper session 2, ready for my night out with work 😊

Bring on the weekend! 🍷🍹🍷🍸

No comments:

Post a Comment