Sunday 11 October 2020

Couch it is then!

Well, the intention was there but it has just been one of those weeks! With a brief to be submitted last Monday and presentation due to be submitted by Friday I didn't have much spare time left to try another walk/run last week. On top of that  the new owners of our home (and hopefully our new landlords) were due to visit on Friday bit they cancelled with a couple of hours to go and pre-arranged for Monday. Which they then cancelled on Sat and re-arranged for Tuesday.........😠 It was all a bit stressful!  I COULD have made another attempt at the couch to 5k but instead I helped (forced...) Billy to do his homework, made some chocolate eclairs and did some painting! 🎨 I had my new palette and brush to try out so got my easel set up and and spent a very relaxing couple of hours with Bob Ross and my oils!  I even managed to get more paint on the canvas than on me and everything else for a change! 🖼 This week I have my presentation to practice and some revision to do so it looks like the couch might win again this week! Ah well.........apparently it's the thought that counts! 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment